오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Learn the way I Cured My Kanye West Graduation Album Poster In 2 Days

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lucy
댓글 0건 조회 148회 작성일 24-10-08 04:26

본문

class=Ye, the legendary artist, forever changed the music industry with the release of his cultural milestone, *the Graduation album*. Launched on September 11, 2007, *Graduation (2007)* completed the trilogy of Kanye’s education-themed albums, following *Kanye West wall decor collection’s College Dropout* and *Late Reg*.

The *Graduation album* transcended music. Including popular songs like *Stronger*, the album showcased Kanye’s experimentation, blending elements of house music with his signature rap style.

One of the most iconic aspects of the *Graduation album* is its visual design, in collaboration with the famous Japanese artist the legendary Murakami. The *Graduation’s visuals* showcased Kanye's well-known Graduation Bear, propelling upwards into a brightly animated world. This fusion of pop culture and Murakami's playful yet intricate design represented Kanye's rise to global stardom.

Fans were captivated by the *Graduation* for its progressive approach. Kanye teamed up with fellow artists like Jon Brion to craft a sound that merged different genres. The result was an album that became a commercial success, but also inspired a new wave of musicians.

One of the standout tracks on the album is *the track Stronger*, featuring a sample from Daft Punk’s *2001 classic Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger*. This hit single epitomized the blending of electronic music and rap. It instantly transformed into a chart-topping success, topping charts around the world. The Stronger music video, directed by Hype Williams, captured the anime-inspired visual themes of the album.

Another standout track is *the feel-good anthem Good Life*, with a guest appearance by T-Pain’s catchy hooks. The track radiates good vibes, beautifully matching the album’s themes of celebration. Listeners were drawn to its upbeat message.

Lyrically speaking, *Graduation (2007)* discusses concepts of fame. Kanye expresses his relationship with success, throughout the album combining personal reflection with confidence. Songs like *Can't Tell Me Nothing* illustrate Kanye’s complex relationship with success.

*Graduation* was not just a musical accomplishment; it signaled a new chapter in Kanye’s career. The body of work inspired his later experiments, particularly 808s & Heartbreak.

*Graduation (2007)* remains a enduring album, capturing a pivotal moment in music history.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 (주)하나포스
주소 서울 영등포구 여의도동 61-4
사업자 등록번호 119-86-57892
대표 조계현
전화 1566-6680
통신판매업신고번호 2024-서울영등포-0948
개인정보 보호책임자 조계현

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 2002 (주)하나포스. All Rights Reserved.