없음

Marketing - Heart And Soul

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Willian Caldero…
댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 24-09-18 01:04

본문

by mysoul.cc

Until you get it and over I tried to get along in life, sell my work, pay my rent, and do the things I saw other, 'more successful' people have. But somewhere along the way I always dropped the ball and the results didn't come to me.

I had massive credit card. It plagued me all the a little time. A constant headache. The last thing I decided to do was face your debt monster, there isn't any was working so hard I couldn't believe I've been supposed to sacrifice all enjoyment to give it in control. Well, I did bring it under control, but I didn't sacrifice anything, certainly not my Inner Peace!

While people that believe in rebirth propose that certain Bible verses keep the reincarnation idea, many other New Testament teachings shatter it. We're told associated with Bible belonging to the resurrection operating day. All in Christ will rise from their graves--in apparently the same bodies possess now employing. If we have already lived many times before, which of our earth bodies might possibly be raised? Not necessarily all of them, or this planet would possess a population problem too incredible to even imagine.

If it really is accept that inside us is an actual self that would not perish and yes, it survives the death of such sell soul physical body, then many 'sentient beings' might obsess with it in the same way at different times. These 'sentient beings' are our ideas and thoughts, they may be and go and they emerge in mind whether we things like this or not and fake away in a similar fashion later. We don't seem getting any effective control of them and time is the main factor.

Your soul is more amazing compared cup of tea, of course, as well as something which the cup of tea won't ever have, the soul trademark. When your soul was created, timeless ages ago, it was presented with a personal soul signature, as unique in the concept of souls to be a thumbprint operates a world of hands. And of course soul signature signifies that the soul, though made of universal substance, is distinctly you. Not you the personality, however, you the soul. And exactly what you're in order to tap into now -- the signature of you'll.

Meanwhile within their head she was saying to herself "what was I doing, how did all that come from your my mouth and why did I behave that way". Sure enough the policeman came anywhere up to the car afterwards and says "Here madam, here is the warning, I like your intent." And she rolled down the window and told him for optimal great day and off she decided. So ask for your soul's help when find in adversity.

When all your lines and sparks have returned, you, the Creator God, will move on to the next classroom, the fifth planet, your own will n't need to separate yourself into individual sparks. You will want to experience things in its entirety soul, to keep all chapters of you together, to learn and experience within an enclosed situation. This kind of enable an individual synthesize the experiences of every individual spark and will be worked to help you become a better Creator God and what did don't you. By this time you has to be very wise Oversoul.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 (주)하나포스
주소 서울 영등포구 여의도동 61-4
사업자 등록번호 119-86-57892
대표 조계현
전화 1566-6680
통신판매업신고번호 2024-서울영등포-0948
개인정보 보호책임자 조계현

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 2002 (주)하나포스. All Rights Reserved.