Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick Every Individual Should Know > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

회원로그인

회원가입

오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Shanna
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-28 17:28

본문

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost immobiliser installers near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available, ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It records the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost 2 immobiliser installation Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts, and also has a cell network. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

audi rs3 ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection and an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 (주)하나포스
주소 서울 영등포구 여의도동 61-4
사업자 등록번호 119-86-57892
대표 조계현
전화 1566-6680
통신판매업신고번호 2024-서울영등포-0948
개인정보 보호책임자 조계현

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 2002 (주)하나포스. All Rights Reserved.